Delayed Lock v2.7.4
Requirements: Android 1.6 and up
Overview: Not using any pattern-, PIN- or password-lock is a huge, but reentering your PIN a hundred times a day can also be annoying. DelayedLock is a to this problem: After unlocking your phone, it will turn the lock screen off for a user defined amount of time.
You can turn your phone off and on as often as you want without entering your password/PIN/pattern again. After a certain time, it will automatically reactivate your lockscreen, so no stranger can access your.
Additionally, there is also a notification in the Android status bar and a widget to immediately reenable the lock screen.
DOES NOT WORK IF EXCHANGE REQUIRES A PIN!
Freeis available to test the app with your phone (search for ‘DelayedLock Trial’). PLEASE TEST IT BEFORE BUYING!
I can’t respond to comments here, so if you have any problem, please contact me through the app or my website!!
– Delayes the requirement to enter pattern/PIN/password again after succesfully unlocked once
–since ‘Screen off’ or since ‘Last unlock’
– Ability to show a simplelockscreen when pattern/PIN/password lock is currently disabled
– Delay & customize the simple slider lock
– Quickly re-enable the lock through the Android notification bar or a widget
– Widgets & Shortcuts: Toggle Lock, Screen off, Screen off & Lock, Start Simple Lock
– Upgradable with free: Unlock with WiFi, Bluetooth or based and remote activate lockscreen via SMS
– compatible with HTC Sense & WidgetLocker, should also work with Tasker & Locale (untested, see Support-Thread)
– music controls on simple lockscreen (works with Spotify, Winamp,and more)
– Revoke admin permission to be able to uninstall!
– Remove exchange PIN on a rooted device: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=655649
– Incompatible with NoLED & some other apps -> test thebefore!
Legal information: I do not guarantee that your device’s data is unaccessible and will not be responsible for any damage you or your company may get because of an unlocked device. Please check if the usage of the app is compatible with theof your company.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – Requirements to save log files on SD card
DISABLE_KEYGUARD – Needed when using the "hide lockscreen" method
CHECK_LICENSE – Requirements for validating the market license
WRITE_SETTINGS – Android version to change display timeout on simpleLockscreen
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – also Requirements for license validation
VIBRATE – Needed for "vibrate when locking" feature
What’s in this version:
Help translating the app! More www.j4velin-development.de
– updated translations
– UI improvements
– fix: su not found
– added warning if usb debugging is enabled
– minor fixes