Hello, if you are like me you have found yourself addicted to the game Pockie Ninja. While this is a great free MMORPG it also is geared toward people spending money to play. I myself cannot afford to buy Gold(the currency in the game that requires real money) so all I have is stones and coupons. I have read a lot of guides on Pockie Ninja but they are all for "Pro" players or "Gold-Users". While they were some what helpful I decided to help my fellows poor people out and do my own guide. This guide will give you all the "tips" and "tricks" to have a very powerful 40TH level character. After level 40 things slow way down if you are not a "Gold-User". So I hope this is helpful and be sure to leave a comment or ask me anything you want.
We will start from the beginning, first choose your character, then decide what Village you want to be from. For the purpose of this guide I am going to become Aizen. Since Aizen is an Illusionist the Village I choose will decide the secondary innate abilities. Since I will be creating a Speedy Dodger I will be choosing the Wind Village. I will not go into all the different builds for characters in this guide. Do some research before starting your character because you only get to choose you Village once. This is a very useful link if you are an absolute beginner.http://blackrabbit2999.blogspot.com/2011/07/pokie-ninja-beginners-guide.html .
Thanks to blackrabbit for all his hard work.
As soon as you have decide what kind of ninja you are going to play and have made it through the tutorial go back to the main website and claim your Newbie Gift Box. The only item you will use right away will be your V.I.P. card. This will give you bonus xp, extra exploration tries, and extra arena tries. After you have activated you V.I.P. card start doing quest. Do not buy anything or use any coupons yet (you can use (you can use coupons to complete certain quests). Do not do arena challenges either. You can open the Newbie Gift Box and equip any useful equipment. You can use the healing capsules if need be. Do not use any of the food or exp markers you will need theses later.
Colored Lucky Jar Quest
While doing quest you will come across the Colored Lucky Jar Quest. Do not complete this particular quest until I mention it later on in the tutorial.
Mall Item quest
When you come across this quest you can buy whatever you choose but I always buy a pet egg. Its a little pricey but I think its worth it in the long run.
Los Noches and Vahalla Quests
Do not do these 2 quests till after you have reached level 15. You can do the first Los Noches and Vahalla quest but wait to do the second ones. The second quest in each you actually have to fight people so wait till you are strong enough.
What to Use and What Not to Use.
When you get the level 10 Gift Pack you can use the Carrier Bags and equip any useful equipment. You can equip the Toad but it is pretty much useless at this point. Save the Demon Proof you will need it for a Quest. Save the Slot Creation you wont use it for a long time. Save the Watermelon as well. Continue doing Quest and be sure to claim you time Gift Boxes along the way.
Claim Bounty Quest
At level 11 you will gain access to Bounty Quest. Be sure to complete these every day if you have the time. If you complete all 20 (the allotted amount per day) you will get a good medal bonus at the the end of the week. Also its a good way to get the 190 score in your ninja diary. That will help you get coupons in the higher levels. I don't worry about the name card, mysterious ore, or demon part quest. These cost a lot of stones and time to complete. If you are lucky enough to acquire the items needed for the aforementioned quests complete them just don't stress over them. I use the auto-complete (not the instant-complete) for the demon elimination and collect foreign materials quests.
Lots of Goodies from Exploration
You will also have access to outdoor exploration. This is one of the things I say to use coupons on. Once you get to level 31 you will use coupons to refresh your daily tries. You can obtain lots of use full items from outdoor exploration. Even if you use coupons to hurry your daily tries most items you will get are well worth the 1 coupon you spend to get them.
On a side note I always choose the second card in. It might just be me but I seem to have better luck if I choose the same card every time.
Level 15 Now What to Do?
Once you hit level 15 you can begin synthesising. This will be the key component on your way to a more powerful character. The first thing I will show you is how to get your first Orange Suit. Assuming you have followed my instructions and not used anything that you would have acquired on your way to level 15 you should have everything neccessary to complete this task.
Your First Orange Suit.
First let me explain that since we are not using Gold you will not be able to synthesize any of the "rare" or "s-ranked" outfits. These outfits are cool and all but very hard to level up. So being a stone user don't get your hopes up. Just stick with the base suits and you will be just fine. Now in order to get the first suit you will follow this recipe. You will also use this recipe in the future to create more Orange Suits to level up the Orange Suit you have chosen.
The first step is to open up your synthesis screen. Do this by opening your backpack and on the side you will see several tabs. Click on the one that says synthesis. Take the 5 blue exp markers that you received from your Newbie Gift Pack and place them in the first slot. Then in the 2 catalyst spots you will place a 1 stat item (1s). This is any piece of equipment with one stat such as, HP +10. You should have some of these but if you run out just got to the item shop and buy some. Once everything is in place click the Synth Now button on the bottom of the Synthesis screen.
How to Change to Aizen
There are two ways to change an Orange outfit to the one you want.
!. Synthesis it with 2 1s items as the catalyst to get a random Orange Suit. Do this enough times and you will eventually get the suit you want.
2. Use the Armory Transfer Shop.
More Tools for the Trade
I will now got thru and explain the finer points of the game. I will give valuable synthesis recipes for creating +'s to your outfits and other strategies I use. Plus providing you with links to more detailed information. As alaways if feel I have forgot something or you have any questions please leave a comment below and I will get back to you a.s.a.p.
There are a limited number of coupons you get during your first 40 levels. The 2 things I spend coupons on are...
- Refining 3s or 4s items to acquire the stats you want. Only try for desired stats 2 or 3 times. I f you don't get what you want just use the item as is. You will get new items all the time.
- Outdoor Explorations. Refreshing and replenishing tries are okay in my book. Do not refresh tries until the end of your day. Try to do as many as you can without spending coupons. Replenishing tries is good for your Ninja Diary as well. You need 20 exploration tries a day for the Ninja Diary. So wait to use replenishing till you are up to 10 tries per replenish.
- I do not use the coupons for anything but refinement in the armory. You can get all the talismans you need from other places in the game.
- There is a third thing to spend coupons on but its a pricey one. If you just cannot get your pet to learn attack and you need it then spend the 188 coupons in the Item Mall to buy the attack skill for your pet. You should try to just feed him first and learn the skill. Be patient its much cheaper.
Pets are a crucal part of the game. There is no such thing as the best pet. Each pet serves its own purpose and you should pick the one that best suit your character build. For a complete list of skills for pets I will have check out this page.
Again thanks to blackrabbit for providing this information.
Also remember as a stone user you need to choose a pet with a 30 synthesis value. The 40 synthesis valued pets are very hard to level up without gold. As always remember the Vulture is the easiest pet to level up with plenty of good skills.
Using the Arena
The Arena for me serves one main purpose, getting outfits to synthesis into Orange Outfits. Here is how I would use the Arena.
- Once you turn level 15 go to the Arena and rank up one more time till you have 2000 medals. Then use those medals to complete the Colored Jar Quest. You should get at least 3 Grey Outfits. Which can be turned into Orange suits later. Also you can get your Skill Reset Stones here as well.
- After that complete the rest of your tries for the day. Keep competing until you get your Senior Rank. Then just chill for a while till you get till level 40. If everything goes right you can reach Senior Rank by level 30. Just remember win or lose you get medals.
- Try to keep you Arena Rank higher than 2000 so you can compete in the National Competition. This is another great place to get free medals.
- Do not try to compete in the World Competition that is for high level users only. Its just a waste of stone otherwise. You can however bet on the World Competition which is another source for medals.
Synthesis Recipes for Stone Users to Remember
Here is a list of recipes you can use to create all the items you need to succeed as a stone user. If you failed in the above description given on how to obtain your first Orange Outfit use these recipes to create it. None of theses are a 100% cance for success so synthesis at your own risk.
- Fresh Beer + 1s + 1s = Blue Exp Marker
- Blue Exp Marker + 1s + 1s = 32 Synth food or Purple Exp Marker(which counts as a 32 Synth Food)
- 32 Food + 32 Food + 32 Food = Cake Box (39 Synth Value)
- Gray Outfit + 2s +2s = Blue Outfit
- Blue Outfit + 3s + 3s = Orange Outfit
- Blue Outfit + Cake Box + Cake Box = Orange Outfit
- Blue Outfit + 3s + Cake Box = Orange Outfit
The Daily Checklist
Well from here on out its pretty self explanatory. You have a set number of thing you have to do everyday.
- Be sure to do your Pet Tracing.
- Do your Los Noches tries everyday. Even if you just do 1 fight and gain some xp. I would only suggest going this route if you can start on level 25 or higher.
- Do your Vahalla tries. Keep in mind that in order to compete in Vahalla you character should be at least 5 levels higher than the suggested level. If you are a low level be sure to go in with someone who is a higher level.
- Complete as many Bounty Quest as you can everyday. Just use the auto complete and come back and check on them every once in awhile. It takes about 5 hours of game time to complete 20 quests. That does not mean you have to be signed in for 5 straight hours.
- Outdoor Exploration is another crucial part for stone users. You will get lots of items to use in your synthesis experiments. Remember this is an acceptable place for Coupon usage. I would however wait till you get to Dawning Wilds (level 31) before spending to many coupons on this. Just because the prizes are more valuable.
- Raise your Arena Rank to Senior so you can have a chance at free Orange Outfits. Try to save as many medals as you can till you get to Senior rank. Then spend them on the Senior Wishing Pot. "Pro" players will tell you to save your medals for xp but that's because they can buy there Orange Suits at the Market. "Pro" players also warn not raise your arena rank to fast for fear of becoming an apprentice. Do not worry about becoming an apprentice. You will get free xp and having apprentices is over rated.
- Slot machines are another useful source for the stone user. You should if able do 30+ slots a day. This is where you will get your most valuble unbound items to sell in the market. I sell every unbound item I get for stones. If you have run out of coupons you can sell unbound items for gold as well. You will also receive many other item to make you character more powerful. If you want to sell items quickly check what the average prices are and sell yours for little less.
- Dueling is good for measuring your characters strength and skill setup. Plus 10 duels a day will add to your Ninja Diary daily total.